Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Tiger and Old Lunch Box

One day we left our lunchbox at Daddy's work. . it's a long story, but the good outcome was that we now know we can pack roughly the same into one of the lunch boxes that *I* used to take to school!
I made a simple tiger ham & cheese sandwich using the lunchbox as a cutter. Decorated with sultanas and Vegemite.

The top layer of the box contained her 'something else' (spaghetti in a silicon muffin cup) as well as some laminations and grapes.

Our regular snacks and yoghurt sat on top of a popper, and I was able to squeeze in a few more grapes on food picks.

It's good to know we have options :-)

Details of my tools & toys can be found on this page.
~J

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. This post was written for Loving Lunches. No product was received for this post. All opinions expressed are my own, based on personal experience with the product.

1 comment:

Loving your comments, Thank you <3

Pin It button on image hover