Saturday 6 July 2013

Back to School with Sinchies

140mL Sinchies



 I'm not sure if you have all seen this story about mould in tetra pack juices kicking about on the internet, but it did get me thinking. I have been packing poppers/juice boxes for Miss M for some time.




140mL Sinchies






The lunchbox we use (Sistema Quaddie) comes with a bottle which I have filled from time to time with juice (or milk) and it does work out cheaper.








200ml Sinchies



But given the option, of course any child is going to drink from a straw.










200ml Sinchies



That's where my Sinchies are coming in!

80mL Sinchies

80mL Sinchies










Not only do I get to send a juice or smoothie (today I packed some Gogo Juice), Miss M gets the whole 'straw' thing and at the end of the day you can see what's left inside the bag -including anything nasty.











And as you can see, the three smaller sizes all fit nicely into a 'popper' spot in a lunchbox.

Also included in this lunchbox top is some fruit (mandarin) and carrot sticks with dip (salmon & dill - whatever was in the fridge). Do you like my little carrot flower?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving your comments, Thank you <3

Pin It button on image hover