I cheated a little with this post & went through my photos looking for hearts I could share. I hope you enjoy them and are able to share the love this St Valentine's Day
- Heart rice mould
- baby carrot hearts on food picks
- butterflies & flowers also on food picks
- served with curry
- Babybel heart cute using the Luv-It from FunBites
- Our favourite Pepperoni from Walkerston Country Meats shaped into a heart
- cheese slices
- Cheerio hearts,held together with raw spaghetti . . . .
. . . and made all pretty with some corn kernels.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. This post was written for Loving Lunches. No product was received for this post. All opinions expressed are my own, based on personal experience with the product.