Sunday 12 August 2018

Monster High Party

Honey decided she wanted to celebrate her 5th birthday Monster High style! Originally I was happy and excited to be able to go to my local department store and just buy one of everything in the party section for the Monster High brand, but turns out they're not as popular as they once were and most of the goodies were discontinued and no longer available :(. So I hit up google and pinterest to find all sorts of lovelies and got to work customising them to make her day that little extra special.

We made photo booth masks from here and here




We played pin the bow on the skull based on this image


And I made food tents from the fan art from here and cupcake wrappers from here











Activity wise we had nail art (of course featuring my favourite Jamberry lacquers


A colouring station



A tatto station


And a card making station



The cake was the same mix as the patty cakes/zombie cakes, which also made an appearance at Kindy this past week. My first ever attempt at a marble and now I know I need to marble more ;-)





 Happy 5th birthday my little Honey Bee!!!


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving your comments, Thank you <3

Pin It button on image hover